Terms & conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
The terms and conditions are applicable to all parts of the websites managed by DESTINKT. BATHROOM SOLUTIONS. By using or accessing our websites you agree with these terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to periodically change, modify, add or remove portions or the whole of these Terms without notice, and the user is responsible for checking these Terms periodically for revisions. All amended terms become effective upon posting at the website, and any use of this website after such revisions have been posted signifies the user’s consent to the changes.
DESTINKT. BATHROOM SOLUTIONS websites are owned by individual legal entities of FUTURE CLASSICS. The name “DESTINKT. BATHROOM SOLUTIONS” on this website includes each said legal entity either individually or jointly.
The information, images, lay-out, documents, audio, video, text and software on this website are protected by copyright and other protective laws. The user is not allowed to copy, download, publish or in any way distribute or accumulate the information on this website without prior written permission of DESTINKT. BATHROOM SOLUTIONS.
The trade marks, trade names, logos, trading names and any slogans (“trade marks) are proprietary to distinct Bathroom Solutions or any affiliated entity. The unauthorized use of the trade marks, in the course of trade, for purposes other than those expressly authorized, constitutes infringement of the trade mark rights.
The user shall not use or reproduce the content of this website in a manner which would in any way damage, injure or impair the reputation of DESTINKT. BATHROOM SOLUTIONS or the trade marks.
DESTINKT. BATHROOM SOLUTION Sentirely and exclusively reserves the rights of any kind in respect of the website and the content which are not expressly granted in these Terms. We reserve the right to revoke all rights in these Terms without notice, at any time, and for any or no reason. We furthermore reserve our right to stop the user from accessing and using the website and reproducing, downloading and using content, upon breach of any terms set out herein, and to make any claims or institute proceedings or take any steps deemed appropriate.
Submission of information by the user:
The user warrants that the information submitted or uploaded via the website:
- does not infringe on any third party rights:
- does not violate any laws in any jurisdiction, is not offensive or abusive, and/or contrary to the principles of internet etiquette; and/or
- is not likely to cause harm to DESTINKT. BATHROOM SOLUTIONS computer systems, including that which contains viruses or other computer programming regimes intended to cause damages, detrimentally interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
Although the greatest possible care has been exercised to ensure the correctness and completeness of the information provided on this website, DESTINKT. BATHROOM SOLUTIONS does not accept any liability for it. DESTINKT. BATHROOM SOLUTIONS is not liable for any damage resulting from the use of information on the websites.
Links to other websites:
If any term or condition of these Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable by a Court of competent jurisdiction, then that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent possible so as to give effect to the intent of these Terms, and the remainder of these Terms shall continue in full force and effect.
- Full name of website owner: Dado Creations (Pty) Ltd
- Physical address C/O FUTURE CLASSICS: 2310 Charleston Regional Parkway, Charleston, 2310
South Carolina, 29492
Postal address: P.O.Box 1254, Washington CT 06793
- Website address: https://us.dadoquartzbathware.com
- Email address: SUPPORT@DESTINKT.COM
- Telephone number: 860 838 4688
- Last update of website: 10 JUNE 2020
Stock holding & Lead times
- All White products (both Matte and Polished) are held in-stock at our Charleston, SC warehouse.
- In-stock products ship within 1-2 days from order confirmation.
Signature Color Products:
- All Color products (six Signature Colors) are Special Orders and made-to-order. These orders may not be canceled or amended.
- Special Order lead times are around 8 weeks.
Standard US delivery:
- All List Prices already include shipping charges to your showroom/warehouse location (FFA).
- Due to the current Supply Chain Crisis, we will charge a ‘Special Shipping Surcharge’ of $ 225.00 per bathtub shipped within the US, until further notice.
- A residential curbside lift-gate service is available upon request at a cost of $ 175.00 per location.
Receiving of Goods
- Each item must be uncrated/unpacked and fully inspected upon arrival.
- If any damages or discrepancies are visible, the shipment must be rejected and issue noted on the bill of lading.
- Hidden defects must be disclosed within 24 hours of receipt in order to be considered as damaged by the carrier. Please take clear pictures of any damages and notify us immediately. Note that once outside of the 24-hour window of receipt, any damages will not be the responsibility of Future Classics.
- All prices are valid from 1/1/2022 until 12/31/2022.
- For complete Terms and Conditions, Warranty, Installation Guidelines, and Maintenance, please visit our website:
- The latest data and/or catalogs, (including but not limited to pricing and specification) published, released or submitted via email replaces any prior such information with immediate effect.